TRISTAN'S ENGLISH BLOG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cecil the Lion

+7
Superstar
Nathane
Dada_
Admoy
Tasso
Inspector Gadget
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cecil the Lion - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecil the Lion

Post by Admoy Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:26 am

Nathane wrote:It's not earth which is endangered, she'll do without us as a parasite. She was there a long long time before us and would be after us. It's the human development's situation which is endangered.

Wow, I think you exaggerate too much ! Okay the wild animal's kills are a problem, and it's quite mediated (very mediated for Cecil) but see around yourself please, see all the graves problems the human face to on the earth, and say again that the trophy hunting endangers the human's development. So explain me please how trophy hunting could endangered the human development... No
Admoy
Admoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathane Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:48 am

Actually, I didn't really talk about trophy hunting, although if it's the title of this forum, but, you know, this subject take part of actuality and we should think beyond those stories, not only of trophy hunting, that's why I was talking about the human development's situation ! Rolling Eyes
Nathane
Nathane

Back to top Go down

Post by lafleurdu29keurkeur Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:54 pm

I think killing animals like that, without reason, just for the "fun " is horrible and inhuman.

lafleurdu29keurkeur

Back to top Go down

Post by La Banana Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:08 pm

I don't understand why it's the american government who did this law against international poachers and not the africans governments. I think that's because the trophy hunting is really profitable and they think it's not enough beneficial from an economic point of view to protect them and to do some natural reserves who could generate some profit.
La Banana
La Banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Admoy Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:28 am

Lots of trophy hunters are American !
Admoy
Admoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspector Gadget Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Nathane wrote:This story takes an aspect very international...We should think about after and the future, and draws the conlusions from it as quickly as possible...
Draw a conclusion? Are you a politician who can do a thing to help them? Sorry but we are powerless to do a "conclusion as quickly as possible"... But meanwhile you can suggest solutions but a conclusion is too early study
Inspector Gadget
Inspector Gadget

Back to top Go down

Post by Admoy Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:16 pm

I totally agree with racimus Sensei. At our scale, we can talk about the subject and we can debate but we mustn't do conclusions 'cause it would be a bit useless. It's not our task. I think we are just spectators of this story, alright we all have an idea on the subject but we are not the ones which will change the things ! So it would be great to relativise
Admoy
Admoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasso Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:33 am

Well, more than a year has passed since Cecil's death, and apparently, the fact that a lot of people raised for the animal's rights and against trophy hunting wasn't in vain : : I've just read that a lot of countries have made laws to regulate more (ex : USA) or forbid (ex : France) trophy hunting. I've read that a lot of airlines companies have also forbidden animal trophies in planes. :oui:
Tasso
Tasso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum