TRISTAN'S ENGLISH BLOG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook is a waste of time!

3 posters

Go down

Facebook is a waste of time! Empty Facebook is a waste of time!

Post by Superstar Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Facebook is a waste of time! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUtCtrMePexWHV_sZt3Ed_sju1myddAvXZ0pSxmWPE_SeC2bD8&reload=on

I think I'm going to give up Facebook and social media. You find all kinds of stuff on it. I don't think you can really believe half of it.
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Facebook is a waste of time! Empty Re: Facebook is a waste of time!

Post by G.Edmund Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:00 pm

I agree with « Superstar » Facebook is a waste of time. I'm not on Facebook, I saw that most of the information isn't important. Of course it has funny things but they are hard to find. You can find the news elsewhere in simpler ways. Without Facebook, you win time and you're free to share and chat in real life.

G.Edmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasso Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:22 pm

I disagree with that, Facebook isn't a waste of time, it's what we can do on it which is a waste of time. I'm now on Facebook and I don't spend all my days by tagging friends, I just read people giving their mind.
G.Edmund wrote:they are hard to find
I disagree with that too, you have to be blind if you don't want to see someone talking about religion and other things, it's really easy to say what you think, and other people can easily write if they agree or not.
And Facebook doesn't tell you when it's time to go to bed, if you waste your time, it's your fault. I don't say that Facebook is innocent, or doesn't want you to stay one hour more, I'm just trying to explain that you can't always blame the others.
Tasso
Tasso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down